- FISH talk at Dal, March 9th 2007
- The biology department holds a weekly Friday Informal Seminar Hour (FISH).
- Biodiversity Corridor workshop, March 1st 2007
- Biodiversity Corridor workshop in St.Andrews, NB, talk on Plone migration.
- Northeast Biological Graduate Student Conference, February 24th 2007
- Talk on trawl surveys and skinny haddock.
- SAS Halifax Regional User Group (SHRUG), February 23rd 2007
- SHRUG talk on connecting from SAS to RDBMS
- ATC, Sept. 12th 2006
- Aptitude to Candidacy presentation
- Open Source tools for geospatial tasks, Jan.19th 2006
- Talk for the Workshop on Inshore Ecosystems and Significant Areas of the Scotian Shelf, Bedford Institute of Oceanography